ZZUBYTTIHS Custom TFC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWebsiteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DTKBigDawg
TFC Member
TFC Member

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello all. As the forum post suggests, lemme say a few things about meself.

Back in 2001 through about 2005 I ran DTK clan. Dedicated To Kaos was the full name. and we had the [DTK] tag. We played in STA, UGC and OGL and had a great time. We had 30 active members at one point. We didn't win much, but we always had a great time. If anyone here is from 30+, ViBig, TiTz, eD or AES, a big hello to you as well.

Anyway, I went and tried TF2, but frankly just can't seem to get into it. I've reloaded my TFC and am in the process of tweaking my configs, sprites and models to hopefully soon enjoy even more fun.

I've been playing on one of the 24/7 Dustbowl servers. Not sure which one. Anyway, want to thank you for keeping the archives here as you have and please let me know if I can help with anything.

Back to top Go down
ZzubyTFC
Admin
Admin
ZzubyTFC

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 am

Hello DTKBigDawg
Welcome to the forum.

I was in the lower ranks of UGC 5v5 & 7v7 around 2005 under -SR- & STA 5v5 silver towards the end under [x7] We might have battled, the DTK tag looks familiar.
Did you ever play in a Pub server called SHITTYBUZZ.2fort[Or Vote] That was us. We had a guild called *buzz
TF2 was too much of a change for me. What they did was great work, but that's not TFC IMO.
Glad to see people enjoying the site. As for what you can do? If you know anyone hording files like me Smile you know where to send them. It's easy to upload, drag & drop, I do all the work.

Take care & enjoy the website.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/zzubyttihscustomtfc/home

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZZUBYTTIHS Custom TFC Forum :: Say Hello-
Jump to: